Preferred Freezer Lynden I & II
After completing the original building in September 2015, Victory Unlimited Construction developed and built an expansion to the existing Lynden Washington freezer facility. The expansion/Freezer E totals 146,984 square feet.
The project also includes:
- A 4,000-amp, 277/480-volt, three-phase, four-wire electrical service and dry type transformers of 120/208-volt and 480/277-volt secondary service.
- Freezers A, B and C stand at 210,000 square feet, and Freezer D has total square footage of 82,396.
- A cold dock square footage of 30,364.
- 4,200 square feet of single-story offices.
- 5,000 square feet of Mechanical and Electrical room space.
- A 60-millimeter, mechanically attached TPO roof system.
- Includes a repack room and a USDA room.
- Fully racked with 21,904 pallets
- Completed: September 15, 2017
ENJOY OUR TIME-LAPSE VIDEO FOR THIS PROJECT