Preferred Freezer Richland
Leaving a footprint in Washington State, Victory Unlimited Construction developed a new, fully-automated, rack supported, High Cube Freezer with 35 truck and six rail doors, and four automated unloading areas. An additional 210 trailer and 50 rail car storage spots were included to help keep products moving and staying fresh. Construction was started in April 2014 and culminated in June 2015.
Standing tall at 110 feet, this facility features:
- A 455,000 square-foot facility containing three freezers totaling 313,000 square feet.
- 40,000,000 cubic feet of refrigerated storage space.
- 88,000 square feet of medium-temperature dock space.
- 12,000 square feet for offices.
- A bitter, -10-degrees Fahrenheit storage space for 117,000 total pallet storage positions and vertical storage of 11 pallet positions.
- The facility is equipped with a fully automated storage and retrieval system.
- Construction was completed in 15-months.